2015 WGU Washington Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 2, 2015
If you're unable to join us for this special occasion, watch the ceremony webcast LIVE here! Tune in Saturday, May 2, at 10:00am to watch.
Join us for an evening of celebration at our Commencement Mixer on Friday, May 1!
Meet your mentor, bond with fellow classmates, and create memories in our photo booth! RSVP Here.
Help us make this year’s Commencement extra special by sharing your experience with us.
Tag your social media posts from commencement week with #wguwa15.
New to using social apps? Check out our guides!
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA &
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING
In order to register to participate in the 2015 WGU Washington Commencement Ceremony, you must:
1. Be a graduate of WGU Washington, not a national graduate of Western Governors University or another WGU-state based university.
2. Complete all degree program requirements.
- Submit a graduation application (please speak to your faculty mentor for questions about the application).
- Your academic record will be noted as graduated once the graduation application has been processed by the Records Office. Additionally, the Records Office will send you a graduation confirmation email.
3. Register to participate in the commencement ceremony.
Complete the ceremony RSVP.
If you have not completed your graduate application, you will need to appeal to attend the commencement ceremony. If you are in your final courses or completing
your Demonstration Teaching or Clinical Experience, you will need to
submit an exemption request to the Records Office in order to participate in commencement. Please entitle your exemption email "Commencement
Ceremony Participation Request." If your participation is approved,
Records will send you instructions for registering.
Important Note: You will need to know your
9-digit student ID to complete the commencement ceremony RSVP form. If
you do not remember your student ID or username, please contact Alumni
Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-895-9660 xt. 2085.