2015 WGU Washington Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Deadline to have your name in the program extended to March 31!
Help us make this year’s Commencement extra special by sharing your experience with us.
Tag your social media posts from commencement week with #wguwa15.
Click here to see the 2014 ceremony through the
eyes of our graduates, faculty, and guests.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA &
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING
In order to register to participate in the 2015 WGU Washington Commencement Ceremony, you must:
1. Be a graduate of WGU Washington, not a national graduate of Western Governors University or another WGU-state based university.
2. Complete all degree program requirements.
- Submit a graduation application (please speak to your faculty mentor for questions about the application).
- Your academic record will be noted as graduated once the graduation application has been processed by the Records Office. Additionally, the Records Office will send you a graduation confirmation email.
3. Register to participate in the commencement ceremony.
1. In order to register for the 2015 WGU Washington
Commencement Ceremony, a graduate must first login to the WGU Alumni
If you have not completed your graduate application, you
will not be able to login to the Alumni Community and register for
commencement. If you are in your final courses or completing
your Demonstration Teaching or Clinical Experience, you will need to
submit an exemption request to the Records Office in order to participate in commencement. Please entitle your exemption email "Commencement
Ceremony Participation Request." If your participation is approved,
Records will send you instructions for registering.
First-time login user: Please use the
first-time login option. If you are a recent graduate, please note that
you will receive a welcome email from WGU Alumni Relations with
instructions on how to login as soon as your alumni account has been
established (typically within 24 hours of your actual graduation date.)
2. Complete the ceremony RSVP.
Important Note: You will need to know your
9-digit student ID to complete the commencement ceremony RSVP form. If
you do not remember your stuent ID or username, please contact Alumni
Relations at email@example.com or 1-866-895-9660 xt. 2085.