First Time Login
Alumni Benefits & Resources
Official WGU Merchandise
Career & Professional Development
Donate to Alumni Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
Night Owl Alumni Showcase
Night Owl Showcase Home
WGU Texas Alumni
WGU Washington Alumni
WGU Missouri Alumni
WGU Tennessee Alumni
The following businesses/companies offer perks for licensed educators. Please consult these businesses to make sure they honor these promotions in your state and have your teacher ID card/paystub with you as proof of your educator status.
Barnes & Noble Educator’s Discount
– 20% off store purchases for your classroom
Borders Classroom Discount Card
- 25% off purchases for your classroom.
– 15% Teacher Discount off your total purchase.
- 10% Educator's Discount with Teacher I.D.
- 10% Teachers Club Discount
Christopher & Banks Menswear
– 15% discount
Ann Taylor Loft
– 15% discount
Office Depot Star Teacher Program
– a Teacher Rewards Program where you earn redeemable points for every dollar you spend.
Fed Ex Office/Kinko's National Educators Discount
- 15% off most products and services.
- offers a program where you earn redeemable points on in-store purchases.
– register and get a free “clean kit” for your classroom
– offers stickers to teachers at a discounted rate
– offers periodic promotions to teachers on discounted memberships.
Kennedy Space Center
– free admission for Florida and Georgia teachers with proof of licensure
Aquariums, Performing Arts Centers and Museums -many offer free admission or teacher discounts, so call ahead and ask.
– has a teacher discount program for your personal computer needs.
- Educator's discount up to 30% off on select systems and accessories.
- up to 10% discount on HP computers and products.
– depending upon your state, a teacher discount plan is available for purchase. Be prepared to type in your work email address at this site to see if you are eligible.
- offers free educational rentals. Speak to the manager at your local store for the educator's discount.
Home Mortgage Companies offer special loan programs for teachers who are first time home-buyers (such as Wells-Fargo & Traditional Home Mortgage). HUD’s Good Neighbor Next Door program is also an option for teachers (
J. Crew Stores
– offer teacher discounts at select stores across the country. This offer is only good on full price items and can be use for on-line purchases.
- over 150 stores listed with coupons for teachers. Most are for on-line purchases, but some stores have printable coupons to use in an actual store. Discounts range from free shipping to percentages off. This is an excellent website!
- Save 15% off every purchase made at The Limited for students and graduates. This offer is not valid online and cannot be combined with other coupons when redeemed in-store.
Western Governors University